May We Count You Among Tinig Pinoy’s Proud Supporters?
On November 11th, this year, Tinig Pinoy, the first and only LIVE radio program serving the Filipino-Canadian community in the National Capital Region celebrates its 25th year of continuous service not only on-the-air but also through timely and meaningful on-the-ground community-oriented projects.
In celebration of Tinig Pinoy’s 25th Year of volunteerism, community service and cultural promotion, we will publish a souvenir program for posterity. In addition to the profiles of the many volunteers we are honoring, it will cover photos and narratives of the various programs and initiatives Tinig Pinoy have undertaken through the last 25 years of serving the Filipino-Canadians in particular, and the public in general. Your advertisements, wishes, message of thanks and congratulations will help motivate further our volunteers in continuing Tinig Pinoy’s mission of community service and cultural promotion. Copies of the program will be distributed to attendees of the November 11th celebration. In addition, copies will also be provided to the advertisers and various organizations and establishments catering to FilCans in the region. The souvenir program will also be posted on Tinig Pinoy’s website: www.tinigpinoy.com.
- Back Cover (packaged with 4 FREE Dinner/Gala tickets) = $400.00
- Inside Back cover (packaged with 4 FREE Dinner/Gala tickets) = $350.00
- Inside Front Cover (packaged with 4 FREE Dinner/Gala tickets) = $350.00
- Full-page (packaged with 4 FREE Dinner/Gala tickets) = $300.00
- Half-page (packaged with 2 FREE Dinner/Gala tickets) = $250.00
- One-fourth page (packaged with 2 FREE Dinner/Gala tickets) = $150.00
- Business Card size (packaged with 1 FREE Dinner/Gala ticket = $75.00)
- 25th Anniversary Dinner/Gala Ticket = $60.00 per person
NOTE: Tickets available for the event are limited to 270 guests.
The Souvenir Program will be 8.5 x 11. Please submit your ad design/art work in digital format or hard copy. Submission deadline for ad design/art work and payment: October 30, 2017
Regina Sosing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Alfeche: email@example.com
Gerry Orcia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan de Castro: email@example.com